Monday, October 1, 2012

Justine + Joy I: Photobooth Stuffs

Last Saturday, September 29, my brother Justine got married with his long time girlfriend, Jan'2/Joy. They were ignited as one with the Catholic Church. I was so emotional at that day, seems like I'm the one getting married! Hahaha I was just so happy for my brother, to the both of them actually. As Jan'2 was walking down the aisle, I really felt so enchanted, felt so happy that a huge smile on my face was created. But when I looked on the other side and saw my brother waiting for her at the altar, I was really in tears 'coz he was in tears as well. I was just so happy for them and very touched. Weeeee congrats to the newly weds! :)

These pictures are from 123SMAYL Photobooth! that was hired during the reception. I will be posting these first, since the church and reception photos were not yet released by the photographers. These were indeed fun photos. Huge smiles, Wacky faces, Crazy Fun People! Hehe enjoy these first. Will be posting the other photos on my next blog entry. Holla! :)

The Newly Wed! Mr.&Mrs. Gabest :)
Justine, Tita Alice(Jan's mom), Jan'2
My other bro Jigs, w/ his wife Vine and baby Icy :)
Cousins' Love :D
L-R: I, Casey, Alyanna, Angel
 
Hahahahaha :D
The couple's crazy fun friends :D

Photo Credits: 123SMAYL Photobooth!

++jian++

No comments:

Post a Comment