Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kid's Party

Holla! I'm back to blogging again. Haha it's been a week since I blogged last. Well, maybe busy with school stuffs and others. Anyways, it's been a long time since I went to a kid/children's party. It was the 3rd birthday of my cousin, Alaistair yesterday. Obviously, it was an Angry Bird themed party of his, he just really loves those game characters! It wasn't just a birthday party but a gathering also of our family and relatives. For the two consecutive weekends, all of us were gathered indeed! Last weekend was Nanay Angela's death anniversary (my grandma's sister) and just yesterday was this children's party. See how tight our family is? :) Blood is really thicker than water. I've been missing hang-out's with friends already. Anyways, enjoy watchin' these photo stuffs :)
These cupcakes were so fuckin' delish. nomnom


Alaistair (carried by his dad) with his family
My all time fave dessert hmmmm
Such a cutie, baby Icy :>
Ador the clown
Outfit posts? Yeah, I miss having them! gotta be posting soon. Enjoy the day blog bugs!

++jian++

No comments:

Post a Comment