Tuesday, April 1, 2014

City Weekend

Last weekend, my brother and his wife invited me to come over on their anniversary celebration. They stayed at a hotel and of course I didn't reject the invitation, since I was just bored at home and I really wanted to have a dip in the pool already, the main reason why I came over. Haha the family's still planning for a summer getaway and Yes, I badly need the beach already. So, here are some shots during last weekend. 

                       
                       
                       

             We had dinner at a nearby resto, named Simply J's. Just few blocks away from the hotel.    
         And yes, the food was super delish and the ambiance was a thumbs up, very cozy and homie. 

                       

          Such a delight. Grabbed some desserts at Micky's Japanese Cake Cafe, just across our hotel. 

                       
                       

                         Building view from a building. Cebu City is really a rising city. So proud. 

                       
                       

                                                                 Early morning dip.

                       

                                                                  Breakfast, of course.

                       

                  Morning window view. Feels like I'm in another country when I saw this. Haha


                                       
                                              'Til I blog again, blog bugs! Keep posted! Xx

                                                                       ++jian++













No comments:

Post a Comment