Saturday, April 19, 2014

Summer Starter

This is a late post, sorry for being lazy. Haha Anyways, I was out with the whole fam for 3 days a week ago. It's been a long time since the whole family was together for an out of town vacation. We stayed at Intosan Waterpark Resort in Danao, northern part of Cebu. Finally, I had time bonding with Mr.Sun and the cool water, though I really wanted us to go beachin'.  But anyways, I still have over a month for summer getaways and I'll surely hit the beach very soon! And and, here 'ya go with these few shots.



The kiddie pool was huge, it goes around like a river.


The adult pool, and that cave like thing over there is the slide.



My thing for sunset.



And of course, I should have selfie/ootd. Decided just to post these two. Haha

Hopefully, the odds would be in my favor 'coz my college friends and I are planning to have our summer getaway soon. So this post for now and thanks for dropping by! :)


'Til I blog again, blog bugs! Keep posted! Xx
++jian++





No comments:

Post a Comment