Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Skeptic?

I know, I know. I've been a lazy ass in updating my blog already. A great apology for this. Here's the thing, the reason I am not posting my compromised posts yet 'coz my usb wire got lost. Geez. Anyways, as what I've said on my previous post, I got terribly sick. Well thank God I'm super fine now. Actually it was last Friday that I got okay. Went back to school, took special exams, back to normal again. Okay, let's go to the "innermost" meaning of this post. Skeptic, as what the title says. Honestly, I'm so skeptical that I fuckin' don't know why. Like, I don't really feel any thrill for my upcoming birthday. If it wasn't because of my close friend, Kat that reminded me that my birthday would be this Sunday already, I wouldn't just mind about it. Another, no Christmas spirit running down on my nerves. Unlike before, I would really feel that excitement that everyone feels, the thrill. Got it? Ugh. I'm getting weird nowadays -.-  I was really planning on attending the "Misa de Gallo or Simbang Gabi" to feel the Christmas essence. But then, I'm just really so good in sleeping that I really can't notice my alarm, though it was set in the highest volume already. Hahaha this is such a non-sense post, maybe? Well, don't worry blog bugs, I'll really be posting my compromised posts before 2013 hit our calendars. I guarantee you that :) 
Keep in touch! :)

++jian++

No comments:

Post a Comment