Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Feel The Beat! Sinulog 2013



























Pit Senyor, Sugbuanons! Sinulog happened last weekend but my goodness, I just can't get enough of it! It was one of the best Sinulog since the festival happened annually. I'm so proud of myself because for the first time, I've completed the novena mass and attended the solemn procession. Such a fulfilling thing for my Christian soul O:) On the other hand, us Cebuanos are great fan of street parties and really a lovely crowd for such things. To be honest, I can't find enough words to express the rush and fun that I experienced during Sinulog. Not just me, but all of the Cebuanos actually. The festival was just really, really great & awesome. Everyone is your friends, smiles & happy faces all over the place, no hate just love and party beat spreading around. Just check out these photos and maybe you guys could somewhat understand me. Haha ;)



























Check out the huge difference on the neatness of our appearances from the 1st picture. Haha Paint Party again!


Too bad this photo was blurry. But anyways I still love this (Kate, Kim & I)

The lovely crowd

























Extreme fun enjoyed 'coz of the great accompany of my ever awesome highschool friends. Love them 'til death! Those face mess, dirty it may look but paint parties are just great. Thanks big time Sinulog 2013! One of the best, greatly looking forward for the next. For those who haven't experienced Sinulog yet, better try it next year or the next years coming. I'm just so proud that I'm a Cebuano, won't exchange Cebu for any places in this planet! <3

Photo credits from my friends Kate & Xena's album, and mine as well.
Photos taken at Baseline/Mango Ave.


++jian++

No comments:

Post a Comment