Thursday, December 19, 2013

10 Dove Street


Cebu is pretty much an urbanized place already. So when you talk about urbanization, restaurants are one of the things to be considered. My food buddy/boyfriend and I went today at a very cozy restaurant named 10 Dove Street. It is located inside Sto.Niño Village in Banilad, Cebu City. The name of this restaurant is actually the name of the street itself. Their food menu was composed of choices of pastas, sandwiches, salads, soups and few cakes. I absolutely love the place because of its good ambiance. The restaurant is just of small place, few tables only and pretty much serene. I could say It is a good place for dating. Hahaha :) and to add also, the food is just simple and tastes good. The price is very affordable as well. So, take a look of some photos that I've taken there. 

         

         
                                                             These were our food.
         Mine was the "Mama Mia" pasta and my bf's was a roasted beef sandwich. Both tasted good. 

         
         
We just appreciated so much the restaurant's appearance that of course we had our own "selfies" haha lol. 

         

If you're a definite foodie, this place is a must try. This even have a tripadvisor sticker on their door which means it's really worth going to. Keep in track for my next posts about great food spots here in Cebu.

 And one more thing, check out and follow my instagram account @jianthebest blog bugs! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment