Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reunited ♥

Holla! this was such a good day (though I was really pissed off on my way to Ayala coz of the rain) Anyways, this was the thing, I got the chance to bond and catch things up with a very good friend of mine, Toshtel :) since she transferred school during our last year in highschool, we were not able to have a good talk. I don't know why but it really did give me an awesome feeling, after being with her again (and our friend Tresha was there too but left first) Maybe it was because she was really a good friend of mine and still awesome until now! :) looking forward for my next dates with long time away friends :)))                                  


 

Yogurt date with our long time distanced friend Tosh (most right)

++jian++

No comments:

Post a Comment